Wednesday 8 January 2014

.Winter Florals.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
We hope 2014 is a year filled with happiness, love, travel and all the good things in life. We wish you all the luck! Hope you bought in the New Year surrounded by loved ones.
We’re back in the New Year with a new post all about winter florals. Yes, florals in the winters!! It’s hard to believe, right?  Floral prints have been one of the leading trends this season. Very popular throughout the runways across the world.

Now the thing is I wasn’t very fond of this particular pair of pants. I got them as a gift and you know how it is. They stayed in the back of my closet for the longest time until I decided my resolutions for this year. One of them happens to be to try and use the rest 80% of my closet instead of the usual 20%. And that’s how this outfit came about. And guess what, I think I'm in love with the pants. In this outfit, I’ve paired the pants with a solid black sweater and brown strappy heels. I went with the one solid colour for the top because I feel the pants are loud and the black helps in toning it down.  And I went for the brown heels to break the monotony of the black in the outfit.







Outfit Details:
Black sweater - Forever 21
Floral pants - Honey
Brown heels - South Ex, New Delhi (I rattled my brain hard on this one and I just can't remember the name of the shop)
Bow sling - Stolen from the bestie! (Forever New though)
Arm candy - Thrifted (Colaba Causeway,Mumbai)

Hopefully I’ll be able to break out of my black clothes ‘shell’ in 2014! It's really hard guys! :(
What are your New Year resolutions? Tell us in the comments below or on our Facebook (HERE) page (like and share please)!
Cheers,
G&J

No comments:

Post a Comment